The first NFL odds line is out for the Pittsburgh Steelers versus the San Diego Chargers and the Steelers are favored by 6 points in the spread early on.
I am, I'm me. 40 something, retired and a life long Steelers fan.
← Previous Story Steelers Versus Chargers Next Sunday
Next Story → NFL Network Video Preview Of Charges Versus Steelers
- Steelers Will Play For First Round Home Playoff Game Next Sunday December 21, 2014
- Steelers Record Six Sacks In a Game For First Time Since 2012 In Win Over Chiefs December 21, 2014
- Report: Steelers LB James Harrison Might Be Open To Returning In 2015 December 21, 2014
- Mike Tomlin On William Gay Taunting Penalty: ‘Ridiculous’ December 21, 2014
- Steelers Injury Report: QB Ben Roethlisberger Says Right Knee Is Fine December 21, 2014
- Steelers WR Antonio Brown Breaks Own Franchise Reception Record In Win Over Chiefs December 21, 2014
- Steelers Vs. Chiefs: Winners And Losers From Week 16 December 21, 2014
- Playoff Drought Over As Steelers Beat Chiefs 20-12 December 21, 2014
- Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger Leaves Chiefs Game Injured But Returns December 21, 2014
- Steelers vs Chiefs Live Update And Discussion Thread: Second Half December 21, 2014