Steelers safety Troy Polamalu is sponsoring a raffle with the prize being an expense paid trip to hang out with him at the Sports Spectacular in Los Angeles, California. The raffle proceeds benefits his efforts to support Operation Once in a Lifetime and the Sports Spectacular Endowed Medical Genetics Institute at Cedars-Sinai.
You and a friend could be the personal guest of Troy at the prestigious, invitation-only Sports Spectacular awards ceremony on May 22nd. Tickets are just $2.00 each and a minimum purchase of 5 tickets is required. Entry deadline is 4:00 PM ET on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 and the drawing will take place that same day.
Tickets must be purchased online through their secure website.
Below are the Grand Prize details:
* Winner and a guest will enjoy two (2) tickets to attend the Sports Spectacular 2011 Silent Auction, Dinner, and Award Ceremony on Sunday, May 22, 2011
* Winner and a guest will receive reserved seating at Troy Polamalu’s honoree table at the dinner and awards ceremony
* Winner and a guest will be passengers in a limousine that delivers Troy Polamalu to the Sports Spectacular Red Carpet
* Winner and a guest will enjoy two (2) nights hotel accommodations at the Hyatt Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles, CA (Saturday, May 21st and Sunday, May 22nd, single room, double occupancy)
* Winner and a guest will receive two (2) first class, round trip American Airline vouchers (only valid in the US) or $1,000 allowance towards airfare (if needed, if used)
* Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $2,450.25 to mitigate the Winner\’s tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($2,025.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($425.25)