It’s Friday night and in order to keep your minds sharp while you drink your favorite beverage, I have five questions for you to answer below.
1. In your opinion, what’s the biggest story through the first two weeks of OTA practices?
2. In addition to Le’Veon Bell, LeGarrette Blount, Will Johnson and Dri Archer all making the 53 man roster, would you consider keeping another running back? If so, who? Is he on the roster, currently?
3. Rank Darrius Heyward-Bey, Derek Moye and Justin Brown as it relates to how much and how well each can contribute in 2014 and only 2014.
4. Over the course of the last four seasons, Lance Moore has averaged 55 catches. Will he be over or under that number in 2014?
5. How many of the nine draft picks will make the final 53 man roster and which ones fail to do so?