Steelers Vs. Eagles: Friday Night Five Questions
With the Pittsburgh Steelers third preseason game now already in the books, we can all sit back and watch the rest of the games over the course of the next few days. It’s a lazy Friday evening, so if you have some extra time, please answer the five questions I have for you below.
1. Do you have an issue with head coach Mike Tomlin playing running backs Le’Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount Thursday night just one day after they were busted for possessing marijuana?
2. Based on what you have seen so far out of linebacker Jarvis Jones this preseason, will he have more or less than eight sacks in 2014?
3. True or false: The Philadelphia Eagles will easily win the NFC East this season.
4. True or false: Darrius Heyward-Bey will make the final 53 man roster.
5. True or false: Both Howard Jones and Josh Mauro are headed for the Steelers practice squad.