James Harrison Admits Liking Justin Bieber & Metallica In Football Documentary FilmBy Dave Bryan on May 25, 2012 at 12:55 am@SteelersDepot
Does the name Sean Pamphilon ring a bell? It should because he was the filmmaker that released the damning, profanity-laced audio tape of former New Orleans Saints defensive coordinator Gregg Williams\’ speech to his players before prior to their playoff game against the San Francisco 49ers on Jan. 14.
At the time, Pamphilon was doing a documentary on retired special teams standout Steve Gleason, who now battles amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, for his The United States of Football film, Gleason\’s remains connected to the Saints and that allowed Pamphilon to be in the room with the Saints defense for the Williams speech that really fueled Bountygate.
Pamphilon has been criticized greatly by players since releasing the audio tape of Williams and you would think that he would have a problem going forward getting other football players to allow him to do a documentary on them. Since the release of the Saints tape Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison allowed Pamphilon into his inner circle for the film while he was training out in Arizona.
Here is some background on the time he spent with the Harrison and the video clip below is a scene that will not be included in the film that mostly includes dialogue between Pamphilon and Harrison while traveling in a vehicle.
During the ride Harrison talks about how he considered being a R&B singer after being cut early on in his career. Harrison refuses to drop a few bars in the car for Pamphilon, but he does admit to liking and listening to R. Kelly, Justin Bieber, Metallica and Nickelback.
Harrison comments a little about the Williams\’ speech, his trust issues with people and the deepest loss that he has ever had, which was his grandmother.
This should end up being a great movie and I can\’t wait to see it in its entirety.
- Steelers Film Room: Near Sacks Result in Splash Plays December 19, 2014
- Chiefs Defense Susceptible To Runs Between The 20s December 19, 2014
- The End Of Troy Polamalu’s Illustrious Career Might Be Very Near December 19, 2014
- 2014 NFL Week 15 TOX Stats December 18, 2014
- Chiefs Injury Report: Bowe, Hali, Howard All Sidelined Thursday December 18, 2014
- Ben Roethlisberger Wins FedEx Air Player of the Week Award For Second Consecutive Week December 18, 2014
- Steelers Injury Report: Spaeth, Polamalu, Wheaton Sidelined Thursday December 18, 2014
- Chiefs Last Win Over Steelers In Pittsburgh Was One Ugly Game In 1986 December 18, 2014
- Steelers Vs. Falcons Game Rewind – Second Half December 18, 2014
- Steelers Vs. Falcons Game Rewind – First Half December 18, 2014