James Harrison Admits Liking Justin Bieber & Metallica In Football Documentary FilmBy Dave Bryan on May 25, 2012 at 12:55 am@SteelersDepot
Does the name Sean Pamphilon ring a bell? It should because he was the filmmaker that released the damning, profanity-laced audio tape of former New Orleans Saints defensive coordinator Gregg Williams\’ speech to his players before prior to their playoff game against the San Francisco 49ers on Jan. 14.
At the time, Pamphilon was doing a documentary on retired special teams standout Steve Gleason, who now battles amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, for his The United States of Football film, Gleason\’s remains connected to the Saints and that allowed Pamphilon to be in the room with the Saints defense for the Williams speech that really fueled Bountygate.
Pamphilon has been criticized greatly by players since releasing the audio tape of Williams and you would think that he would have a problem going forward getting other football players to allow him to do a documentary on them. Since the release of the Saints tape Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison allowed Pamphilon into his inner circle for the film while he was training out in Arizona.
Here is some background on the time he spent with the Harrison and the video clip below is a scene that will not be included in the film that mostly includes dialogue between Pamphilon and Harrison while traveling in a vehicle.
During the ride Harrison talks about how he considered being a R&B singer after being cut early on in his career. Harrison refuses to drop a few bars in the car for Pamphilon, but he does admit to liking and listening to R. Kelly, Justin Bieber, Metallica and Nickelback.
Harrison comments a little about the Williams\’ speech, his trust issues with people and the deepest loss that he has ever had, which was his grandmother.
This should end up being a great movie and I can\’t wait to see it in its entirety.
- Vince Williams Has A Message For Those Who Think Ryan Shazier Should Be Moved To Safety March 4, 2015
- Saints Inform RB Pierre Thomas That He Will Be Released March 4, 2015
- 2015 NFL Free Agent Transaction Tracker: Roster Cuts & Signings March 4, 2015
- Report: Steelers S Troy Polamalu Still Unsure Of Future Plans March 4, 2015
- 2015 NFL Mock Draft: Lance Zierlein Has Steelers Selecting Kentucky OLB Alvin Dupree March 4, 2015
- Steelers Represented At Mississippi State Pro Day March 4, 2015
- History Says Steelers Won’t Be Interested In 30 Or Older Defensive Free Agents March 4, 2015
- Report: Eagles Expected To Pursue Steelers LB Jason Worilds March 4, 2015
- Steelers 2015 Pre Draft Visit Tracker March 4, 2015
- Steelers Have Pre Draft Visit Scheduled With Texas A&M TE Cameron Clear March 4, 2015